Navigation to CITI for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training
If you are being requested to complete RCR Training to satisfy NSF, NIFA or any other sponsor’s RCR Training requirements please follow the navigation below to myUFL and then on to the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) our on-line and free training provider.
By following the navigation to myUFL and then to CITI the University of Florida is able to document and verify RCR Training completion of individuals and be capable of responding to sponsor’s request to document compliance with grant RCR Training requirements.
Login, register and complete your RCR Training, today.
1. Go to myUFL and login using your GatorLink username and password.
2. Click Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Development > CITI Training.
3. You have now entered CITI. A CITI profile consisting of your name, email, and affiliation with UF has automatically been completed for you.
4. Click on the hyperlink “Add a Course or Update Your Learner Groups”.
5. Scroll to Question 2 and make your RCR Training course selection. (no other Questions need to be answered)
6. Add your selection to your “Courses” by scrolling to the bottom of the page and click the “SUBMIT”.
7. You may now begin your RCR Training, by clicking the course name’s hyperlink.
8. RCR Training may be completed in one or multiple login sessions.
9. If multiple sessions, always login to CITI through myUFL and navigate to CITI RCR Training.