Business & Industry
Thanks to all who made
Partners in Innovation A Success!
UF BUSINESS AND INDUSTRY RESOURCES
Companies can collaborate with UF on research innovations, hire our undergraduate/graduate students and alumni for internships/co-op assignments/full-time employment, and access the university’s expertise and specialized equipment via services agreements. UF’s Office of Research assists companies of any size – from start-up to multinational – that are seeking to meet any of these needs .
If you don’t find the information you are seeking, please contact Cherrie Hughes, UF’s Assistant Director of Industrial Outreach (352 273 3052; email@example.com). UF can work with your company or firm as it seeks to achieve key competitive advantages by partnering with one of the world’s largest and most diverse research universities.
- works with UF employee inventors to assess their technologies and determine intellectual property (IP) strategies for potentially patentable or copyrightable innovations
- facilitates the transfer of technologies created at UF into the commercial sector for public benefit
- assists/incubates start-up and early-stage companies by providing mentorship/critical support networks to accelerate the elapsed time needed for innovations to benefit society
- manages the portfolio of UF technologies available for licensing by non-UF entities
- represents UF at a wide variety of local, national, and global events that focus on innovation, entrepreneurship, technology transfer, and economic development
UF is one of the largest universities in the country, with 50,000 students, 4,000 faculty, and over $600 million of annual research expenditures. UF has expertise you can access to help differentiate you from your competition, whatever the competitive landscape of the markets your company or firm serves.
UF has established multiple Research Centers and Institutes with extensive connections to industry. This page provides links that offer additional descriptions of these Centers and Institutes, many of which are at the forefront of research and technology innovations in critical, interdisciplinary fields.
Use the above link to find proposal forms and sample contract agreements.
- Search for specific UF expertise by name or topic
- Link to the UF Career Resources Center to find world-class talent for your company