Companies can collaborate with UF on research innovations, hire our undergraduate/graduate students and alumni for internships/co-op assignments/full-time employment, and access the university’s expertise and specialized equipment via services agreements. UF’s Office of Research assists companies of any size—from start-up to multinational—that are seeking to meet any of these needs.
UF’s faculty, students and staff are engaged in cutting-edge research across academic disciplines—from arts to agribusiness, medicine to mechanical engineering, and psychology to the physical sciences. here are multiple methods to find faculty and staff doing research in a specific area.
Interested in finding faculty and staff who have done or are currently doing research in specific areas? Then, use the button below to find researchers of potential interest.
Learn how to connect with UF’s students and alumni to fill a full-time or part-time job, internship, co-op or externship position. To visit the UF Career Resource Center for more information, click the button below.
Agreements and Forms
Template Research Agreements
These template Research Agreements are most commonly used with our non-federal (industry) sponsors.
- Standard Research Agreement (Word doc.)
- Standard Research Agreement Amendment (Word doc.)
- Florida High Tech Corridor (FHTCC) Standard Research Agreement (Word doc.)
- Simple Fixed Fee Research Service Agreement (Word doc.)
- Standard Clinical Trial Agreement (Word doc.)
- Template Non-Disclosure Agreement (Word doc.)
Template Teaming Agreement
- Template Teaming Agreement (Word doc.)
Material Transfer Agreement
- The Office of Technology License Transfer handles Material Transfer Agreements.