UFIRST – Award Modifications
- All requests for an Award Modification must be made using UFIRST – Award Modification functionality.
- DSP will receive the request and take the appropriate action.
- For modifications DSP can approve, DSP will submit to C&G Accounting thru UFIRST.
- For modifications that require sponsor approval, attach to the UFIRST – Award Modification the document that will be sent to the sponsor.
- UFIRST- Awards has eight Modification Types
- Financial (example: adding budget, request a temp, create new projects)
- Dates (example: No Cost Extension)
- Personnel (example: change PI)
- Terms and Condition (example: update UFIRST T&Cs)
- Compliance (example: update IRB and IACUC information)
- Early Termination
- Project Demographics (example: update Title, IDC Center, Project Type)
- Award Demographics (example: change Sponsor Name, Responsible Unit)
What to do with an Award Modification Document
If you receive an award modification or amendment directly from a sponsor please deliver to DSP using UFIRST as follows;