Division of Research Program Development
Services provided by the Division of Research Program Development:
- Identify and publish new funding opportunities for faculty seeking funding. To receive email alerts when new funding opportunities have been posted on the website, email the Division of Research Program Development.
- Coordinate the selection of UF’s nominees to limited submission programs
- Coordinate the annual Research Opportunity Seed Fund program
- Coordinate the annual selection of the UF Research Foundation Professorships
- Facilitate industry collaborations
- Perform personalized funding searches to help University of Florida faculty members identify external support for their specific research projects. If you wish to utilize this service and are a UF faculty member, please fill out this form and submit it.
- Provide consulting proposal developers to support faculty producing large-scale proposals for graduate fellowships and multidisciplinary research. There is no charge to departments or colleges for our services. Currently, the Division of Research Program Development supports only multiple-investigator proposals over $1 million. Our services include:
- Consultation on proposal strategy
- Project team meeting facilitation to clarify project goals, implementation plans, and budget
- Management of proposal schedule and communications
- Location of additional faculty expertise and resources
- Planning and writing non-technical portions of the proposal (e.g., diversity, K-12 outreach, management, broader impacts, international program logistics, assessment, technology transfer, and/or economic development)
- Institutional data acquisition
- Proposal drafting, editing, and formatting
- Collection and formatting of CVs, current and pending support forms, conflict-of-interest lists, and other information required from each participating researcher
- Drafting of letters of support/commitment for UF and partner organization officials
For more information or to request our services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.