UFIRST Known Issues & Alerts: NONE
Next UFIRST patch scheduled for: April 7, 2017
Issues to be addressed are:
- IDC center allocation updates moved to an activity not modification
- Wherever departments are displayed on Proposals, Budgets, and Agreements, display the DeptID
- Make all options for selecting recipients of the Send Email Activity consistent across Proposal, Award, and Mod.
- Effort Commitments for one month based on days and therefore a 28 day or 31 day month might display as 0.98 or 1.02 months
- Allow Award Modification to change more titles and demographics
- Award Mod page 1.0 add Internal Notes box separate from Modification Description field
- Expand “mod type detail” column in Award Workspace Modification tab and correct title on “net dollar change” column
- Allow expanded DSP authority to remove protocols when entered incorrectly
- When DSP notes “Sponsor Approval Received” on a modification, send to DSP Review not C&G Review
- Correct Project Details table and Budget Release amount to include Indirect Manual Adjustment Amount
- Correct that Project Units changed on a mod revert back to the old project unit once a subsequent mod is completed
- Allocations selected to be made perm should be automatically unselected once the temp-made-perm question is set to “no”.
- Attachments tab – “Uploaded By” column needs to show the most recent uploader instead of the original one.
- Allow DSP to move attachments between internal and official on Award Modifications.
Future patches scheduled:
April 14, 2017
- Complete overhaul of the subawards functionality
- Award Modifications: new temp option on the increase funding selection on Page 3.1 Q 1.0
- Award Modifications: new projects created on modifications link to myUFL activated
May 12, 2017
- Inbox will be separated into “do” lists and “watch” lists
- Update inbox when departmental personnel change
- Budget Smartforms: make consistent the rounding, inflation impact and calculations for salary budgets
- Create ability to mass update people
- Expand Viewer role to proposals & agreements
- Redefine protocol exception workflow to allow DRC to manage the entire process
- Project end dates and KK dates when carryover authorized should reflect all allocations, released or not
- Fix 10 UFIRST to myUFL integration bugs
- Agreements overhaul
- Overhaul to post submission updates and revised budgets