Other eProposal Systems
Prior to submitting a proposal to a sponsor using an electronic submission system it is still required to have the proposal reviewed and approved by the University. Typically there are four levels of approval needed; PI, Department Chair, Dean, and DSP.
For more information please see Signature Requirements on Proposals and Sponsored Projects.
Grants.gov is the federal-wide site listing all grant opportunities available from the U.S. Federal government..
At UF we use UFIRST SF424 to create and submit grant applications into Grants.gov. Its easy, its fast and submits error free applications into Grants.gov.
Please visit DSP’s UFIRST 424 webpage for more information.
Be aware that many of the Federal Electronic Grant Application systems listed below will rapidly become obsolete as the agencies migrate to Grants.gov. Please read your Funding Opportunity Announcement very carefully to ensure you use the correct electronic submission system.
Department of Defense
- CDMRP– Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program eReceipt
- DSP CDMRP EBRAP User Guide: https://ebrap.org/eBRAP/public/UserGuide.pdf
- DTRA Submission– Defense Threat Reduction Agency
- DSP DTRA Instructions
Department of Health and Human Services
- NIH Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
- NIH Commons
- Register to use NIH Commons
- HRSA Electronic Submission of Grant Applications
- HRSA Electronic Handbooks
Department of Justice
National Science Foundation
Space Telescope Science Institute
American Heart Association
A e-grantmaking website shared by over 50 government, non-profit, and private grant-making organizations.