Department of Defense eReceipt Instructions
- Follow your RFP Guidelines for the location of the required forms to be completed for your proposal submission.
- Save all required forms into “ONE” PDF file (DOD Requirement).
- If the required forms are available in Microsoft Word:
- Complete and Save each form separately with a .doc extension.
- Select Insert / File from the tool bar. Insert each file into one proposal master file.
- Select File / Create Adobe PDF and Save the master file in pdf format.
- If the required forms are available in PDF:
- Complete and Save each form separately with a .pdf extension.
- Select Document / Insert Pages. Insert each pdf file into one proposal master file.
- Save the master PDF file.
- To Scan documents:
- Scan Document using Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Save image as a pdf document (need Adobe Acrobat plug in)
- Or Save image as a Word document, then convert to pdf.
- Insert into master PDF file using the above instructions.
SCANNERS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FACULTY SUPPORT CENTER, 2215 TURLINGTON HALL, 392-7249.
- Contact DSP / Proposal Processing, 392-9267, to obtain the Administrative Representative available that day for his/her name, address and email information needed to submit your proposal.
- Go to the eReceipt website https://cdmrp.org/proposals/
- Follow the instructions to Register and Complete your Proposal Information.
- Complete the Administrative Representative as instructed by DSP above.
- Submit the Proposal Information.
- Email your attached PDF file to the Administrative Representative assigned to your proposal.
- Send DSP / Proposal Processing, 207 Grinter Hall, your proposal package:
- DSP-1 signature page.
- One copy of your proposal for DSP.
- Any additional copies required by the RFP.
- IRB/IACUC approval letter (if applicable).
- Cost-Share Commitment Form (if applicable).
- Any Internal Forms required by your department.
- Upon receipt of your proposal package above, the Administrative Representative will electronically submit your proposal.
eReceipt HELP DESK: phone: 301-466-6495;
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org DSP / Proposal Processing: phone: 392-9267