Grants.gov DSP Proposal Processing Requirements
Beginning September 30, 2015, UFIRST SF424, becomes the primary submission mechanism for grants.gov applications. If your program solicitation is not supported by UFIRST SF424 please contact DSP to ensure we review, approve and submit your Grants.gov application. You will still use the UFIRST-Proposal system to collect UF’s approval to submit.
In general the following is needed:
- The Complete and Final Grants.gov file attached to your UFIRST Proposal.
- UFIRST will assist collecting the following;
- In addition, Upload as an Attachment to UFIRST the following
- Subcontractor/Subaward proposal, signed by the subrecipient’s authorized official, when proposing a subaward.
- If indirect costs are limited or prohibited, provide a copy of the Guidelines.