Forms and Templates – Compliance
- International Activities Checklist (TBD) – The International Activities Checklist is to be completed by individuals involved in international activities.
- DSP Award Compliance Form – The Division of Sponsored Programs (DSP) Award Compliance form (ACF) is required to be completed and returned to DSP for each new award, supplement, modification, and renewal. The Notice of Award (NOA) will not be released until the ACF form is completed and returned.
PHS and NSF Disclosure of Significant Financial Interest (SFI) Forms are to be completed and submitted to the Division of Sponsored Programs (DSP) with every PHS and NSF Grant application. These forms are for internal review only. They are not submitted to the sponsor.
- Significant Financial Interest, DSP-05 PHS – PHS SFI Disclosure Form: Required when UF will be the recipient or a sub-recipient of funding from a US Public Health Service Organization (HHS, PHS, NIH, HRSA, FDA, SAMSA, AHRQ, CDC, CMS). Use with non-federal sponsors that adopt the PHS FCOI policy, for example, American Heart, FDOH/Bankhead Coley, Alliance for Lupus Research (ALR), American Cancer Society (ACS), American Heart Association (AHA), Arthritis Foundation (AF), Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), Lupus Foundation of America (LFA), and Susan G. Komen for the Cure American Lung Association.
- Significant Financial Interest, DSP-05 NSF – NSF SFI Disclosure Form: Required when UF will be the recipient or a sub-recipient of funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF).
- USAMRMC or CDMRP Financial Interest Disclosure Form (PDF): The Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs (CDMRP) and the United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC) is required with each grant application where UF will be the recipient or a sub-recipient of funding from the United States Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMA) or from the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP).
Other UF Forms
- pdf Outside Activity and Related Financial Conflict of Interest Forms