Administration of Sponsored Programs – Roles and Responsibilities
At the University of Florida administration of Sponsored Programs is a team effort. All individuals and offices involved in sponsored programs should take personal responsibility for their actions in pursuit of individual and organizational excellence. Each individual should uphold the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct in accordance with University, sponsor, state, and federal policies and regulations.
- Principal Investigator
- Department Administration
- Dean, College Administration, or Institute/Center Director
- Division of Sponsored Programs
- Contracts & Grants Accounting Services
- PDF Version Available Here | Word Version Available Here