UFIRST Proposal and Agreement System
The University of Florida Integrated Research Support Tool (UFIRST) is the proposal and award management system of the University of Florida.
Phase 1: Starting March 23, 2015, use of UFIRST for entry and routing of proposals and agreements managed by the Division of Sponsored Programs (DSP) is mandatory.
Phase II: Starting September 30, 2015, UFIRST SF424, becomes the primary submission mechanism for grants.gov applications. Cayuse will no longer be available for use.
Phase III: Award Management. Currently in development.
To locate video tutorials as well as additional resources visit the Grants Toolkit.
The functions of UFIRST include:
- Collecting institutional proposal data
- Routing proposals prior to submission to extramural sponsors
- Collecting sponsored and research-related agreement information
- Tracking negotiations on all sponsored and research-related agreements
- Collecting institutional award data (functionality to be implemented 2016)
- Hosting Notices of Award (functionality to be implemented 2016)
- Facilitating tracking of all award management requests (functionality to be implemented 2016)