Writing a Proposal
The Office of Research offers various proposal development and writing resources through its Division of Research Program Development.
Services provided by the Division of Research Program Development:
- Identify and publish new funding opportunities for faculty seeking funding.
- To receive email alerts when new funding opportunities have been posted on the website, email the Division of Research Program Development.
- Coordinate the selection of UF’s nominees to limited submission programs
- Coordinate the annual Research Opportunity Seed Fund program
- Coordinate the annual selection of the UF Research Foundation Professorships
- Facilitate industry collaborations
- Perform personalized funding searches to help University of Florida faculty members identify external support for their specific research projects. If you wish to utilize this service and are a UF faculty member, please fill out this form and submit it.
- Provide consulting proposal developers to support faculty producing large-scale proposals for graduate fellowships and multidisciplinary research. There is no charge to departments or colleges for our services. Currently, the Division of Research Program Development supports only multiple-investigator proposals over $1 million.
- For more information or to request our services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.