If you are being requested to complete RCR Training to satisfy NSF, NIFA or any other sponsor’s RCR Training requirements please follow the navigation below to myUFL and then on to the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI). The CITI RCR Training is online and free. The CITI RCR Training covers the following essential RCR topics:
- Research Misconduct
- Data Acquisition and Management
- Responsible Authorship
- Peer Review
- Laboratory Animal Welfare
- Human Subjects Protections
- Conflicts of Interest
- Collaborative Research
Navigating to CITI
By following the navigation to myUFL and then to CITI the University of Florida is able to document and verify RCR Training completion of individuals and be capable of responding to sponsor’s request to document compliance with grant RCR Training requirements.
Login, register and complete your RCR Training, today.
- Go to myUFL and login using your GatorLink username and password.
- Click Main Menu > My Self Service > Training and Dev – CITI only > Click CITI Training.
- You have now entered CITI. A CITI profile consisting of your name, email, and affiliation with UF has automatically been completed for you.
- You are asked to “Add a course or update your learner groups for University of Florida”.
- Select the appropriate RCR Training course for your area of research (Biomedical, Social and Behavioral, Physical Science, Humanities, Engineers).
- To add the course to your “My Courses” click the “CONTINUE” button.
- To begin your RCR Training, Click the “Enter” hyperlink.
- You may complete the RCR Training in one or multiple login sessions.
- If multiple sessions, always login to CITI through myUFL and navigate to CITI RCR Training.