What We Do
- Finalize the UFIRST – Award;
- Review and facilitate UFIRST Award Modifications for items such as, adding additional funds, pre-award costs, temporary projects, adding subprojects, no cost extensions, carryover of unobligated balances, change in scope of work, change of PI, effort commitments, and grant relinquishment;
- Provide University of Florida Authorized Official signature on documents related to research, training and other sponsored programs;
- Provide guidance and answers to questions relating to your proposal, budgeting, contract negotiations and more.
- Accounting services are provided by Contracts and Grants Accounting.
UFIRST Award and Award Modifications
- UFIRST- Awards: This is the University of Florida’s electronic grant’s system used to accept awards into the myUFL Accounting system.
- UFIRST – Award Modifications: All requests for an Award Modification must be made using the Award Modification functionality.
- Award Terms and Conditions: Each award comes with its own unique set of conditions. UFIRST identifies, communicates and stores the award terms and conditions for future reference.
- Staff Directory
- Organizational Chart
- Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities (by PI, Department, College, DSP, C&G)
- Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities (by function)
- Initiatives & News
Policies, Procedures and General Information
The Researcher’s Handbook published and maintained by DSP contains the policies, procedures and general information for conducting research at the University of Florida.
Applications & Logs
- UFIRST Tracking
- Awards Database Search (Detailed) Intranet accessible only (May require a UF VPN)
- Awards Database Search
- Fund 214 Check Deposit Log