Proposal Preparation & Submission
What We Do
- Review, approve and facilitate submission of all proposals to federal and non-federal sponsors;
- Provide University of Florida Authorized Official signature on Proposal submissions and related documents;
- Provide guidance and answers to questions relating to proposal submissions, budgeting, and other proposal just in time questions.
UFIRST Proposal Submission System
- All proposal submissions, progress reports with detailed budgets, supplemental funding or any other sponsored project must be submitted for UF approvals using UFIRST.
- UFIRST electronically collects PI certification, Dept Chair, Dean and DSP approval.
- UFIRST allows system to system SF424 (grants.gov) submissions.
- Track proposal status under the UFIRST History Tab.
- Staff Directory
- Organizational Chart
- Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities (by PI, Department, College, DSP, C&G)
- Sponsored Programs Roles and Responsibilities (by function)
- Initiatives & News
Policies, Procedures and General Information
The Researcher’s Handbook published and maintained by DSP contains the policies, procedures and general information for conducting research at the University of Florida.